Graphic Designer Needed for Email Marketing Agency
🚨 Attention all future Greenhouse Graphic Designers!
🚀 Are you ready to join our dream team of young, talented, and brilliant marketers?
We're on the hunt for someone who's passionate about eCommerce, and digital marketing and wants to make a real impact in the industry.
At The Greenhouse, we're all about breaking boundaries and taking our company growth to new heights. We're a fun, charismatic, and fast-growing team of remote marketers located in different states within the US.
🏆 We are a value driven company and we're on a mission to ensure that Billions of consumers worldwide receive the most relatable and intentional marketing campaigns.
Our mission is rooted in the belief that every consumer deserves a marketing experience that is thoughtful, relevant, and tailored to their unique preferences and needs.
Regardless of our diverse backgrounds, we are all consumers seeking meaningful connections
💎 Our team is our most valuable asset. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward with fresh ideas and excellent service.
So, if you're interested in working remotely with a fun, talented, and fast-growing team, then come join us at The Greenhouse! Let's break boundaries and make an impact together, one email/SMS campaign at a time.
🏆 If you’re
- A skilled graphic designer
- Detail-oriented and have passion for creativity
- A lover of a flexible schedule
- A high performer
- Inspired by the latest eCommerce trends and styles
- Looking to be a part of a rapidly growing team
- Ready to blow minds with the best damn emails and SMS designs in the game
We await your application.
✅ What you will be doing
- Work with the creative and marketing team to create an overall creative brief for the brands
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Create, provide and implement innovative strategy led creative that converts.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to email marketing campaigns
- Proven track record in email marketing design experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details ****
- A strong portfolio of email designs and illustrations
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills and ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
🔖 Our non-negotiables (Must Read)
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.” We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?
- Personal ownership
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
Now, if you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, please use the TypeForm link to submit your application directly to The Greenhouse hiring team.
Your FAQs Answered
Why partner with The Greenhouse?
You deserve to partner with real people who understand the immediate impact email and SMS can have on your brand. We’ve been on the inside and outside of e-commerce. Our experienced team has worked for 8-figure brands, start-ups, and large do-it-all agencies, and we understand the challenges of building and growing a successful brand. To us, you’re never just a number—think of us as an extension of your marketing team.
When should I invest in email and SMS?
Have you heard the Chinese proverb: “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now”? It means that taking action now is the key to success and growth in the future.
How can you match our brand vision and write in our brand voice?
Did you read all that stuff we said about customer relationships We don’t just do it for you—we do it with you. We’re not just another service provider, we're your partner in growth.
What do you need from me?
We’re excited to get to know you and your business. Simply fill out the form you passed by to get here. It’s that easy! At Greenhouse, we’re not just about giving you the same old email and SMS campaigns that big agencies offer. We want to partner with you to create custom strategies that will drive real growth for your e-commerce brand. But to make that happen, we need you to believe in yourself and your brand as much as we do. We’re here to support you every step of the way, but your passion and commitment are what will truly make the difference. So let’s work together to take your brand to the next level!